<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>buscodesdecasa.com | banner520521 | Actividad</title>
	<link>https://buscodesdecasa.com/members/banner520521/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://buscodesdecasa.com/members/banner520521/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Canal RSS para banner520521.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 22:49:20 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>es</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">615a7503f0d84ceaf1a6e901cf09f978</guid>
				<title>banner520521 ha publicado un nuevo comentario de actividad</title>
				<link>https://buscodesdecasa.com/a-guide-to-the-addictive-world-of-slope/comment-page-1/#comment-2636</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Aug 2026 08:18:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Coffee’s basically my fuel too. If you’re into self-discovery while you sip, I’ve been messing around with this free Destiny Matrix calculator—just plug in your birth date for a quick snapshot. <a href="https://matrix-destiny.net/
">Destiny Matrix</a></p>
				<strong>En respuesta a</strong> -
				<a href="https://buscodesdecasa.com/members/cromer-joshua/" rel="nofollow ugc">Cromer Joshua</a> ha escrito una entrada nueva <strong><a href="https://buscodesdecasa.com/?p=194702" rel="nofollow ugc">A Guide to the Addictive World of Slope Game</a></strong>Introduction: A simple concept, endless challenges    Slope Game is a free-to-play endless runner. The core premise is simple: [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c500acfdcadbd8946f7fc2babaa2cee3</guid>
				<title>banner520521 publicó un nuevo anuncio https://astrocarto.org.</title>
				<link>https://buscodesdecasa.com/activity/p/51234/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2026 07:27:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As someone who’s always been fascinated by natal charts, place energy, and that subtle “why does this city feel different?” intuition, I built a small tool called astrocarto.org. It started as a side project for myself, but the more I tested it, the more I felt it could be useful for other astrocartography lovers too. Just messing around with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-51234"><a href="https://buscodesdecasa.com/activity/p/51234/" rel="nofollow ugc">Leer más</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>